Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wordless Wednesday: Baker in the House!

My daughter has been spending more and more time in the kitchen with me. Recently she opened her own cookbook and ask me if she could make some Grab'N'Go Oatmeal Cranberry Breakfast Cookies. She did EVERYTHING except place the cookies in the oven. I was so impressed and the cookies were absolutely wonderful! I promise I am not saying that just because I am her mom. :) She wants to make them for our pastor next time.

Speaking of cooking in the kitchen . . . my daughter and I are extremely excited about reviewing MyFreezEasy.com Freezer Meal Plan Membership. Be on the lookout for the post mid October. We received a Premium Annual Membership to review. This is going to be a fun one for us! We spent some time tonight exploring the recipes and printables. Alyssa can't wait to help me prep this weekend!  

I will link this post up at Tots and Me Sometimes Wordless Wednesday's Linky
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment