Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Sometimes Wordless Wednesday: Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies from Everyday Cooking

I made the Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies from my new Everyday Cooking cookbook written by Vicki Bentley. These treats will definitely curb your sweet tooth. If you've ever eaten the Magic Cookie Bars from the back of the Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs Box, then you'll enjoy these cookies. They have very similar ingredients.  
Yummy!
You know you want to try one!

I think I'll make the Apple Crisp tomorrow. This expanded and revised cookbook contains so many recipes from several different common categories. It even has Instant Pot recipe ideas. I've been planning my whole foods meals and desserts this week from the cookbook.  

Be sure to check out Vicki's blog and the Everyday Homemaking Facebook page because she shares several recipes online. 

I will link this post up at the Sometimes Wordless Wednesday Blog Linky at Tots and Me: Growing Up Together. Come join the fun! 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment