Saturday, April 14, 2018

Virtual Refrigerator: Hawaiian Frog Art Project

Keeping things simple this week. I just wanted to share one of my daughter's art projects. I am always impressed with the results. I love the vibrant color selections Alyssa chose for her Hawaiian Frog. The main art medium for this project were oil pastels. She watched an ArtAchieve video lesson which guided her through the drawing steps. The project took her about an hour and 15 minutes to complete from start to finish.

Homeschool Review Crew Weekly Link Up
Homeschool Coffee Break  
Grab a virtual magnet and add your link here to share your child's art or your arts and crafts how-to posts. Please visit the other blogs and admire what's on their Virtual Refrigerators

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, bold colors! I remember doing this project too - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful. I love the colors she chose to use.

    ReplyDelete